The CNCSF scholarship program provides partial scholarships for students taking water safety lessons with our local participating swim schools. Scholarship guidelines follow the free/reduced lunch guidelines used in schools.
Scholarships start January 1st, 2020
- Income verification (current tax return, 3 mos of pay stubs) for all household members over the age of 18 years, or proof of free or reduced lunch certification
- Ages of students that will enroll in water safety lessons
- Agree to share a story of impact with foundation staff for marketing use
You can make an appointment to complete the scholarship application or fill out an online application. When applying online, please give 48 hours to receive a determination. In-person applicants will have an immediate determination.
Rules and Regulations:
- Scholarship awards can be renewed after one year.
- Participants must commit to two months of lessons, pay the initial tuition and join fee upon enrollment and agree to regular attendance in classes.
- All other swim program policies apply.
- Non-payment of tuition, resulting in withdrawal from the program, will result in forfeiture of scholarship for the remainder of the term.
Set up a Qualification Appointment